- NEW: Added support for Android 4.x.x (Ice Cream Sandwich).
- NEW: Added support for Android 3.x.x (Honeycomb).
- FIX: Support for Android 2.3.x (Gingerbread).
- NEW: Added 5 new fonts (third group).
- NEW: Added support for Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
- NEW: Updated the user interface.
- FIX: Done button does not work.
- FIX: Emoticon button does not show the smileys pop-up window.
- NEW: Added a new behavior for ENTER key, normal press for new line and long press for default action.
- NEW: Added arrows layout, to activate it press and hold the key 123 or ABC on any language layout.
- NEW: Return button is visible all the time, Emoticon button moved to the symbols layout.
- NEW: Added a new setting to hide or show the keyboard icon in the app launcher.
- FIX: Missing Spacebar button in browser search field.
This application allows you to easily change your rooted android’s Arabic font. After applying a font, you MUST reboot your system!
You MUST have a rooted phone for this application to work. If you don’t know what ‘ROOTED’ means you probably don’t have a rooted phone.
» If you have access to Android Market but can’t download any paid applications, please do the following:
- Create your Google Checkout account, click here and enter your credit card details.
click here For more help.
- Use Market-Enabler to fake the phone’s location.
- Search for Dr.Ben0x Arabic Fonts in Android Market and purchase it.
- Have fun 😉